the journey of a purple phoenix

Thursday, December 29, 2005

What's the Real Deal???

We're approaching another new year...and still, he hasn't said anything... I mean, what's the deal? Is he just being overly friendly? Am I reading the signs wrong? He confuses me with everything he has done for me. If they didn't mean anything special, then, why bother going the extra mile for me? I wish he would say something...

Maybe I shouldn't expect...or, maybe, I should just stop thinking about it and just assume that all of it didn't mean anything... If he's not saying anything, then maybe it only means that he doesn't have special feelings or that he doesn't feel strongly about me. The feelings aren't so deep. Anyway, he won't always be there for me if I needed him. He's not like the other guys who go gaga over girls and would be there in a jiffy with one phone call. So, to save myself from getting disappointed in an upcoming rejection, maybe I should just, leave things be... We're just friends... that's just why he's just so nice to me... right?

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home