the journey of a purple phoenix

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Burn Out!!!!

I've been feeling extremely tired of work these days. I'm starting to regret my decision of going to work last Friday when I badly needed a rest. I'm afraid I might get easily burned out by the tons of work that we have to finish by the end of November. I want to go to a province and stay there for awhile. Just to unwind and take lots of rest. I have to reserve all the "drive" that is left in my bones before they completely disappear.

I found myself in one of my bratty moods lately. I don't like it when there are people who would make your day worse than it already is. I got really upset over how this optical shop where I had the lenses of my eyeglasses replaced for a higher grade. When they delivered it back to the office, the frames were deformed! They made a mistake with how they cut the lenses. When I complained about it they insisted that the shape of the frames were really like that. They must be shallow to think that I'm dumb not to know how my glasses exactly looked like. As if! The frames didn't come from them. I bought that two years ago and have been using it eversince. Now they tell me it doesn't look what it seems... They had the old lenses, why didn't they copy that cut in the first place?! Then, they made another excuse that the reason why the shape was like that was because my lenses got a higher grade. REGARDLESS OF HOW THICK OR HIGH MY GRADES ARE, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!!! The problem was the cut that caused the deformation of the frames! And they didn't even do a clean job! It looked like they just placed Mighty Bond to stick the lenses in. The worst thing that they told me is that they can't do anything about it because it's "out of their hands". I thought to myself, "This is WAR!" With an icy tone in my vioce, I told them that I am not gonna pay them P 3,000 for a lousy service and damaging my eyeglasses. After telling them that, they repaired it.


*Sigh* I still have tons to do at work that I don't know where to start. There are still things to be ironed out, so I guess I really can't take a leave....aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home