the journey of a purple phoenix

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December

It's the first day of December!!! 24 days to go and it's Christmas day once again :) I wonder what's gonna happen this Christmas Eve? I just hope we'll have a peaceful meal. I wouldn't want daggers to fly across the table again. The months fly by so fast like it was only yesterday when we began 2005. The start was pretty tough and a lot has happened throughout the year.

It's the first day of the Yuletide month and I'm still here at the office at past 6pm. I just finished polishing proposals and sending them to clients. Now, I'm just killing time while I wait for Nana to come back to the office because I have to accompany her to meet with someone. It has something to do with her cousin's wedding where she, out of her craziness, volunteered to plan it. Good luck to her!

Things haven't slowed down at work...wait a minute, it never did! Schedules will get more busy next week for we will be going to tons of meetings and clients' media Christmas parties. Like what my friend, Ed, told me when we were talking about my job, it's a glamorous life. Actually, it's not. All the glamour ends in being invited to a certain event because it's like going to a party. But once you get into the business, it's no longer fun. It becomes a job because you have to deal with the hosts who are the clients. You have to conduct yourself in a proffesional manner which means that you can't just relax and feel as if you're in a gimmick. For me, a party is when you just have fun and enjoy the company of friends. In events, there's no dancing! What's a party without dancing?


Sigh, oh, well...I guess I better get going. If I wanna be home early, I should get this dinner with Nana over and done with. I just hope he's not a D.O.M.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home