the journey of a purple phoenix

Monday, November 14, 2005

Today, I went to the event of Mercedez-Benz at the NBC Tent at the Fort. It was the unveiling of the new S-Class, M-Class, and the B-Class. Among the cars that were launched, I was able to drive the B-Class. :) Cool car! I love the way it responded to my driving. The driving wheel was easy to handle so it wasn't hard to make turns. The driving seat was also a treat for it could be adjusted according to your level of eye sight beyond the dash board. A convenient feature for vertically-challenged girls like me. ;) The best part is, it's a very comfortable ride.

Uh-oh....Am I beginning to sound like an automotive critic?

Too bad Zennia and I didn't have enough time to drive the S-Class. :( The M-Class weren't for test driving because there was only one unit that was shipped and that was the one on the display at the event.

One of the best part of the event? Mercedez-Benz gave out one of the coolest give-aways ever! They gave out MP3 Players!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home