the journey of a purple phoenix

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Went to a photo shoot at Sta.Elena again. This time we were taking photos of two Porche GTRS's and the Mercedez-Benz SLK and the M-Class. It was boring at first cause Zennia and I weren't really doing anything except lounge around while the men drove around to take some moving shots.

At the end of the day, we were able to drive the M-Class. :) To Zennia and I, it was a phenomenal event. We were the first AEs in the entire country to drive it! HAHA! It was the only unit that was shipped here in the country that's why

At first, I was intimidated to drive it because it's an SUV. You know, I'm small...and it's a BIG car for me... But, Benjie of CATS Motors gave me more confidence when he told me that the seats can also be adjusted. Fine by me! Let's give it a spin then! Though I feel like it's still a big car for me, I didn't have a hard time maneuvering the wheels. You get less intimidated as soon as you begin to move a few meters on the road. :) It's a great SUV for long drives because the trunk is enough to fill a whole family's luggage and there is even a compartment at the side for a first-aid kit. Underneath the trunk is another compartment for the spare tire. Cool, huh?

Anyways, I have to end this for now. Just had to share this great experience! I'm off to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home