the journey of a purple phoenix

Monday, December 12, 2005

Fallen..

It's been quite a while since I've written down something here. I have been busy with work and many things have happened the past few days. Besides what I've been writing here in my blogspot, there's only one thing that I haven't mentioned here. I may have mentioned it subtly but I never mentioned it outright. I think it's because I'm not yet ready to reveal it to him either. It's too personally precious and special, and at the same time, complicated. All I can say is that I've fallen...

Have you ever fallen in love with someone or a good friend you've known for a long time? And, sometimes, you can't seem to figure out what he really feels about you with his peculiar actions? Most of the time, I wished that he would just tell me what he wants to say so I wouldn't feel so confused. I wouldn't want to put him on the spot because I wouldn't want to pressure him on anything. I want to know if these feelings I've had in my heart all these years didn't wait in vain. Sigh.. oh, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home