the journey of a purple phoenix

Friday, October 20, 2006

Only Thing I Know

There are a lot of things I want to tell you
But everytime I'm with you
I am lost in a trance with your presence
I'm locked into the intoxication of your touch
Mesmerized with the way you look at me
We share a private smile that holds full of mysteries
Not too sure of what your heart says
Only thing I know is that I haven't been honest with you
And I forget everything else I was going to say

I feel safe in your embrace
You take away my sorrows and pain
as you hold me close
My knees go weak and my head spins
I feel so helpless when you're so near

Do you feel the same way as I do?
We're walking blindly together in this friendship
Where is this going, I don't know.
I can only feel the beating of my heart when you're close
Silence can mean a lot of things
You're a mystery to me as I am to you
Only thing I know is that I long for you all the time
And you're the only cure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home