the journey of a purple phoenix

Monday, August 21, 2006

Mongray

Monday...hmph...It's still gray and cloudy outside. It rained hard last night which made me sleep in this morning. It's a good thing it's a non-working holiday today. Didn't feel like going out so I stayed behind, alone at home with my thoughts.

This kind of weather gives me different kinds of feelings. It makes me gloomy because I can't see the sun shine. Sometimes, when I look outside the window long enough just studying the movements of the gray clouds, I could feel a sense of nostalgia over the many rainy days that passed me by as I was growing up. The way I used to feel about rainy days when I was still a school girl, wondering if school will be suspended or not. Sometimes, I wouldn't mind because there so much mystery in the clouds that makes the surroundings seem dreamy and makes me feel adventurous. I don't mind getting wet in the rain because there are days when you just need to feel something real from the heavens to touch your skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home