the journey of a purple phoenix

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Spill

Just want to spill out the thoughts running through my head. Can't seem to get some rest this Sunday afternoon.

Six Degrees of Separation...funny how everyone is connected to each other in some way. When I started out in the company I work in, I met some people who knew people that were close to me or I might have passed by in a place. One of my bosses knew a close friend of mine in the village who also does business together. One of our editors knew my late uncle because his father were close friends with my uncle. Another editor of ours used to hang out often at a nearby mexican fast food in our neighborhood because he has relatives living in Piranha-Q. I used to be a regular cutomer of that mexican fast food when it was still starting because my father loved their (then) super-sized burrito. We might have been there at the same time when we were waiting for an order. Another editor is also related to one of my relatives because his wife is the sister of one of my (Legarda side) cousins wife. I met one of our clients a few days ago and I found out that he went to the same school as I did. Later on, I also found out that he was one of my brother's classmate back in grade school. There are other connections to other people that are too many to mention. Just wanted to share the latest discovery that I have found. Small world, indeed! ; )

The weather's kinda weird these days. It's supposed to be the beginning of summer but why is it that the weather seems to be like it's June already? It's supposed to be sunny and humid. Well...except for humid. It's beginning to get humid right now because it looks like it's gonna rain outside.

Darn it! I wanna go to Puerto Galera! How much is it to go there anyway? Oops...which reminds me..I have to call Forest Hills for accommodation inquiries for our choir outing.

I feel like something's missing... or am I just missing someone?

I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes. They say that when you find it hard to sleep, someone's thinking about you. I wonder if that's true...

Love is a complicated thing, isn't it? I know that keeping feelings a secret is hard but if you know that it's the only way to save lives, you have no choice but to save it till the right time comes. If, there will be a right time... Love is mysterious at the same time. Sometimes you can never be sure what it is disguised as. It's hard to read signs and body languages when human itself is a complicated being in love. If given this situation: You are in love with a friend but couldn't tell him/her how you feel because of complicated reasons (ie: your friend has a bf/gf, couldn't commit yet, you have a commitment phobia, or too complicated to explain). Then there's someone knocking at the door of your heart, hoping to have a chance to be with you. What would you do?


2 Comments:

  • ahem ahem.. take the risk :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 AM  

  • It is amazing how closely we all are connected! Don't forget one of your ex-neighbors who used to be one of my racing students... =)

    As for love knocking on your door, well, there's only one way to find out... Open it and let the chips fall where they may. At the very least, you will find out what happens next. Remember, worrying about something is exactly the same as going through the actual experience. So, you might as well experience it! =) If you've thought about this all this time, it might be the right time to actually do something about it.

    I know it's tough. There are so many fears that go with it. For me, there's nothing worse than not knowing. Sometimes, that's what gets me in to trouble and in to situations that I shouldn't be in. But, in the end, it makes my life richer and I grow with the experience. At least I can say that I found out...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home