the journey of a purple phoenix

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Silent Observer

Nope. You didn't miss anything at the office, Dr. Clunky. It was just an observation I had with people nowadays. I'm talking about people in the corporate world in general. There are a lot of other beautiful lines in the book that really makes you step back and think about your life in a more deeper perspective. I really recommend the book "Tuesdays With Morrie" to my friends because it's the perfect book that keeps you grounded and think about the more important things in life. Things that really mattered. Sometimes it makes me think that things would've been better if money was never invented. Life would've been simpler.

1 Comments:

  • Human beings are the most "clueless" creatures on this planet. We tend to make life much more complicated than it should be mainly because we are all searching for our purpose in life. All of God's other creatures are born with the knowledge of their purpose and they live their lives accordingly. We, on the otherhand, haven't a clue.

    Life was simpler when there was no money, but then again, things didn't work quite so well, hence its invention. Maybe one day we can live like those futuristic humans in Star Trek where money is a concept that no longer exists. But for now, we are just not enlightened enough for that.

    I dream and wish for that time to be here soon enough for my son, Hanz. I shudder at night with all the thoughts of the many trials life has to offer him. But, I also have faith in him and the belief that as each generation is born, so to is a better race of people. A race that has more knowledge and is a step closer to enlightenment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home