the journey of a purple phoenix

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blurb...Blurb...Blurb...

Couldn't think of much to write tonight. I know I haven't been posting any new entries here often but I try my best to update. I guess I am overwhelmed by the things that are happening lately that I find it hard to even think of where to start. I usually stay up late going over my thoughts. I keep a personal diary in my closet where every detail of my thoughts and my life's events are stored. The only person who ever got near my diaries (accidentally, that is) was my bestfriend. I guess I still wanna keep my private life private. Heh..sounds familiar...It's where I release all sadness, frustrations, confusions, anger...yes,guys...I am capable of getting angry too...and, of course, secrets. Don't worry, JP and Jan. I'm used to your insults. I'm not pikon about it. So nothing bad written in my diary about you guys...hehehe...

Oh,yeah...another thought I wanna write about. There's this thought about revealing feelings to someone you like even if that someone is in a relationship. People would always say, "Ok lang yan! Di pa naman kasal e!" That's alright! He/She is not married yet anyway! I would politely oppose to that thought, no matter how tempting it is in my situation. I would always think of myself if I were in the position of the other person. I think that is what always kept me from saying what I really felt about him after all these years. Besides, I was never really sure about what he felt. My friends would say that I'm the one who is in denial that there is something in there and that I just didn't wanna see it. I didn't want things to get too complicated. Especially when you're good friends with one another. I respect what relationship he is in now. I always believed in weighing things before making a major decision or move. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Snagging someone else's guy was never my game and I wouldn't like it either if someone were to steal my man away from me. So what if it would take a looong time before the right time comes? As long as he's happy with his life right now, I'm happy. That's what friends should be, right? And, "love is never selfish nor jealous..." I'm not being a martyr.

Thanks again to Dr. Clunky for sharing his thoughts! Kina-career! Hahaha! Maybe we should do a radio talk show someday! Waddya think? Sorry I wasn't able to give you a bar of chocolate. I forgot...well...ok...so maybe I got hungry when I was on my way to the office...Don't worry, I'll make up for that! Hehehe...

Cool...We have upcoming gigs this month and one on February! Any rockistas out there?! Come and watch our gigs! In addition to that, we have already uploaded 3 of our original songs in Soundclick.com and two of our songs are already in the charts! Woohoo!


2 Comments:

  • Hey this Doctor Cranky!!! hey you! why does dr. clucnky get his chocolate and not me! take note chocolates make you horny man!

    so you want to make dr. clunky horny huh!?!??! hahahaha!
    si jp to! you have a great blog! why? coz you mentioned my name!!! hahahah!!!!

    By Blogger Perfectly Oblong, at 8:01 AM  

  • I must commend you in your self control. Keeping your feelings about someone in a current relationship is definitely not easy when you have true feelings about them. Doing the right thing has never been easy. Like I said before, when you are ready, "Mr. Right" will walk in to your life without much effort on your part. So, if you have feelings for someone who is not available, it aint gonna happen... now. Who knows? Maybe later on... or someone else might just be there for you. Patience, Isabel san... you are still young. =)

    I've always wanted to keep a diary of my daily goings on, but I am truly lazy when it comes to handwriting anything. My signature changes each time I sign anything! =) So, whenever I get a chance to use a keyboard to give my "two cents," I do... hence my new career of leaving comments in your blog. =8D

    As for your friend's comment about chocolates... I'm always horny!!! No need for euphoric brown candies! =8P

    Dr. Clunky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home