the journey of a purple phoenix

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Stormy weather...

I'm not too much in a mood of going to work today because of the weather. Early this morning, it was announced in the news that work is called off for today. But then, in our office, that is not the case. We still have work. Luckily, the rain subsided and I was able to go to work dry except for the one drop on my shirt. Couldn't do much work here in the office because almost every one is not in the office. I'm not feeling well either. I think I got dizzy from the elevator. Or is it because I'm not getting too much sleep lately? Oh, it' past lunch time already... I haven't eaten anything! No wonder! ;p

Jamming's canceled today. Thanks to the weather! I was planning to release some tension and stress in singing. Hmmmm...better think of another way... Shopping? Nah. Don't have money! Darn it! Which reminds me that I don't have 13th month pay! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

Oh,well...I think I will just spend the night thinking of new designs for products for a business that we're trying to put up. We need to earn extra money! And, I have to write more songs for the band. Right, Amethyst?! Rock on,guys!

3 Comments:

  • yeah, write more songs, girl.
    more libido on the angst, though. hehehe. =P

    By Blogger crxxxx, at 11:18 PM  

  • fool, i need help sa 2nd voice. ang hirap!!!Ü don't worry, we'll be rocking them soon...i hope! hehehe :p

    By Blogger aine, at 1:00 AM  

  • aine, kaya yan. try vocalizing in your room. or do what sarah geronimo does. heehee.

    By Blogger crxxxx, at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home