the journey of a purple phoenix

Friday, December 03, 2004

Bored

Yep. It's Friday... Went to work and did nothing much. No jamming for tonight so I'm spending my time writing down my thoughts here. Dammit! I'm experiencing writer's block a while ago when I was in my room thinking up of songs to write. Maybe I'm too stressed to do it. I have to think of an inspiration...hmmmm....

I forgot to thank my friends, for being there when I was so pissed about something AND someone. You know who you are! Thanks for being honest about what you think about the whole situation and keeping me grounded. Eventhough there are some truths that are painful and sometimes makes me realize what a fool I've been. Thanks, guys, for sticking out with me when there was another jerk who broke my heart. You all ROCK,guys! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home