the journey of a purple phoenix

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gist

I haven't been writing here for a month now. To be honest, I haven't really found any inspiration to write about anything here lately. Everytime I would come to this site, I loose the momentum. I am lost for words to express what I am going through emotionally about the things that's affecting me. Just to give a gist of what happened to me the past month.

1. I FINALLY (!) got my Palm Treo 680 which I won at its launch last November. I think I'm already getting the hang of using it. It's a cool phone. :)
2. My Godmother came home for a visit and I spent two weeks with her at Mandarin Hotel. (Also one of the reasons why I haven't been going on line during week ends. I got hooked on the cable TV.)
3. I spent Valentine's Day not being bitter. So, I showered everyone at the office with Toblerones and I watched a movie with my officemate then treated my Mom to Starbucks instead of buying her flowers.
4. I started talking again with the Chinese guy who I used to date. No, I'm still not gonna date him again.
5. I'm starting to get memory gaps. How do I know? I thought I lost my watch at Mandarin Hotel only to find out two weeks later that it was in one of my shoe boxes and a lot of other incidences. I really need a sabbatical leave!
6. I've been pressuring myself to apply for a VISA. My Godmother told me that she will sponsor my trip. I really hope I won't have a hard time to process my VISA. Maybe that will be the perfect time to take a sabbatical leave.
7. ....sigh....maybe you can tell what number 7 is. I don't want to talk about it just yet. I'm not really sure anymore about what to say on this subject. I'll just let Joss Stone sing the blues for me...


Spoiled
Joss Stone

I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself
I've never been so wrong before
You made it impossible for me to ever Love somebody else
And now I don't know what I left you for
See I thought that I could replace you
He can't love me the way you do
'Till now I never knew
Baby

[Chorus:]
I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to fight
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no

[Chorus]
Spoil me
And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you

[Chorus]
I've been spoiled yeah yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home