the journey of a purple phoenix

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dear You,

I want you to know that I have been hurting lately by how you think of me. No, I am not the kind of person you think I am. No, I am not the kind of girl you'd think is easy. No, I don't go around sleeping with every guy I meet. Didn't you notice that I am somewhat cold and unsure whenever you do something peculiar? It's because I don't even know if you're real or just using me as your mean-time girl. I can still remember what you told me a few years back, about a girl in the past you're still hoping to end up with. Can you blame me if I was unsure about how to respond to your sweet remarks and peculiar actions? If I was the wild girl you perceive me to be, I would've taken advantage of you and dropped you as soon as I find someone else. You may have let me down lots of times as a friend and as a man, but, one, two, million times I keep taking you back in my heart. No, I don't find your jokes and sly remarks funny anymore. This time I'm not going to let it slide because I've been hiding these bleeding wounds far too long. Watch your words, honey. Or else you'll just eat every single word you just said when you find out what I've been keeping in my heart for a long time now.

Did you ever wonder why I never committed to anyone for a long time? Did you ever wonder why of all the guys that I have met along the way, you were the only one I wanted spend time with? Did you ever wonder why I hug you back as tight? Did you ever wonder who I was talking about when I said I am in love with a friend who I feel in my heart is the One? It is because all this time, I've been in love with you. And I don't know anymore if I should still come near you or just disappear like I did before. And this is the last thing I wanna say before I let this feeling go.

I may have a lot of guy friends and been in one romantic relationship but there was only one that I trully loved. There was only one boy who had my heart ever since that summer 9 years ago. That was you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home