the journey of a purple phoenix

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In the middle of a very long journey

I have been trying my best to control my nerves from breaking down from all the stress that I've been having from life lately. There are a lot of pressures and other problems that I've been facing and I'm trying to bury these negative thoughts deep in the dark corners of my soul.

Every morning, I wake up with a heavy weight on my shoulders and it pulls me down to the bed. I have to get up and face the world to the eye, I said to myself. Looking at myself in the mirror as I prepare myself to get my ass out to work, there are a lot of questions lingering in my mind. The question that keeps popping up in my mind is: Where am I going with this? I feel like the character in The Alchemist. Lost in my own destiny. I'm still in the middle of the desert in search of the treasure and still dreams of the unrequited love that is never forgotten.


I have been focused lately on the world outside the real world I used to live in. To keep me from losing my reality, I try to marry the two worlds I live in. I realized that when these two worlds incorporate with each other, you can't tell anymore what is real and what is not. I search deep within my soul and high up into the heavens for answers. The answers I get is in the omens that come my way. It depends on how you understand it and how you react to it.

One thing I learned about how people would see me is that it's sometimes hard to understand how my mind flows with my emotions. It's hard to explain a complicated thought. What do I do? Silence. Things will only get more tricky to understand if they make me start. With all the craziness happening in the world we move in, it's enough for each of us to deal with that abnormality in our lives.

What I've been longing for these days is a loving sight for sore eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home