the journey of a purple phoenix

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Walk In The Desert

It's been quite a while since I last wrote a "real" entry here. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff at work and village activities. To be honest, things have not been going well. A lot of things happened and changed during the weeks that has passed. It is more like a walk in the desert for me these days. I feel like I'm moving in a dry, empty space and I don't know which direction I'm heading. Can't seem to find an oasis where I can point my tired feet from this journey. I thirst for so many things that I have been longing to have in my career and personal life. But it seems as though the cross I carry behind my back is getting heavier and the burden is starting to sink in to my bones as well as my heart. All I have been feeling most of the time is confusion, stress, and pain. I keep on holding on to what little faith that is still left in me. I keep on praying for strength and guidance to push myself to continue walking no matter how heavy the cross may be. I am still hoping that I'll find my way out of this desert before it's too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home