the journey of a purple phoenix

Friday, August 19, 2005

TOYO GURL

This morning, I planned on wearing my beige draw string pants and a white top since I was in the mood for lighter colors. I walked confidently to the waiting shed at McDonald's to take my ride to work. "It really feels nice to be wearing light shades...", I thought to myself. I looked at the moving line and thought that today is a good day. The line doesn't seem that long and shuttle services are constantly coming in. I wouldn't have to wait that long in line. Plus, I'll get to work just in time.

I was next in line to board the newly arrived van. I thought, "Great! I get to ride shot gun!" A few seconds later, I heard the lady behind me squealed, "AY!" I felt something wet behind my legs... When I looked behind me, there's a kid with his caretaker looking at us with a stunned expression. There's a large bottle of PEPSI that spilled. The lady behind me had her jeans messed up with little splats. Then I looked at my pants...in horror... I looked stonily at the kid and his careless caretaker and they only had this "OOPS..." written all over their faces. My beige draw string pants is no longer beige! It's now brown! It spilled all over the back portion of my pants. And what makes matters worse, it wasn't PEPSI that spilled! It was SOY SAUCE!!! FREEEEEAK!!!

I quickly went to the conductor and told him that I'll be back and in fairness, he let me keep my stub so he could board me first when I come back. I didn't have time to argue anymore with the caretaker of the kid. I didn't want to ruin my day further. I called my mom instead and asked for Inday to send me clothes at McDonald's. I said, "Uh...Ma? Could you send Inday here at McDo? I had a little accident with my pants..." I stood outside McDonald's smelling like sushi which was really embarrassing! I texted Nana saying, "BUWISEEEET!!!!! S**T!!! JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BOARD THE SHUTTLE, SOMEBODY ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED TOYO (soy sauce) ON MY BEIGE PANTS!!!!! I'M GONNA BE FREAKIN' LATE!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home