the journey of a purple phoenix

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Drowning

A lot has happened lately that has made me feel really sad. I know that I have been laughing and have joked around with people around me. I thought that by doing that, it would make things seem lighter to bear in my chest. But, at the end of the day, it doesn't really change anything. I still feel down with the things that has been bugging my life lately. Friends and family would think that I have got it all going on smoothly. Deep inside, I'm already screaming for help for I am drowning in my own miseries. It's hard when all of your friends seem to be preoccupied with their own lives that you couldn't bother them with your own fears like you used to when you were all just regular teen agers growing up together sharing similar sentiments about life. Things are different now, I would constantly remind myself. People change as the world evolves. I should learn how to be my own bestfriend.

I have been so wanting to get as far away from it all for a long time now. I want some time alone to think things over and re-asses my life. I don't care anymore if I went alone. I just feel like being alone for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home