the journey of a purple phoenix

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Feeling Old at 24

I have been feeling mixed emotions lately about my life in general. At 24, I feel so old and tired. With the kind of working environment I'm in and the kind of life I have at home. I wish things were more simple. I wish I had all the money in the world to pay off debts and give a more comfortable life for my family. I wish I had a different life where loving is more important because it's the one thing that will help you survive in the world.

How I wish some older people would realize how life is so different now compared to the life they had when they were just starting to work. I feel so alone in this misery I'm suffering. I'm still blessed because God is still watching over me through great friends surrounding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home