the journey of a purple phoenix

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Drift

He hasn't been replying to my messages. I really don't know what's wrong. I keep looking back if I did something wrong that has offended him. I couldn't come up with anything. We haven't spoken nor seen each other for a month. Does this mean that he has fallen for someone else and that he doesn't want me lingering around in his life? I am tempted to ask him if he's mad at me about something. He used to return the smiles on-line eventhough he's at work. But now, he doesn't. If I ask him what's wrong, would he react? Would it bring out the obvious? Would it start an awkward moment? I don't know if I should let things be. Maybe he's really busy at work.

I don't know what to think anymore. It's really confusing that I wanna cry. It feels like we're drifting apart again. What am I to him? I thought we were close friends? Why is he avoiding me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home