the journey of a purple phoenix

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finding My Way Out of the Dark Corner

Ten years ago, I was asked a question by our high school guidance councilor: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I thought I knew the answer. I was sure of it. But, now, I don't know anymore. Where I am now, I quit my glamorous job in search of my lost soul and trying to recover from my injured foot and broken heart. At an early age, I had these ideals and my intuition running through my veins. As I got older, I never thought that my ideals would be ripped apart and the future I was looking forward to would be thwarted. It's like I'm in this TV series that keeps making twists in ideal set-ups making the story keep changing its course in the character's life. I got tired in believing anything good that comes my way and I have lost my hope in ever finding true love.

I know my story isn't over yet. That is why I'm trying to change my story so I could believe in something again and find my way back into believing that there is someone out there for me to love. Who deserves my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home