the journey of a purple phoenix

Friday, June 29, 2007

He's Just Not That Into You

There are a lot of things about our friendship that is confusing. We're both confusing. I just don't know what it means when he holds my hand or hugs me or say something that is really sweet. I just don't know why after a moment with him, the day after seems so different. "He's just not that into you" I keep telling myself. I read it in a book with that same title on the wake up calls about guys who are not really interested but says the things we, women, want to hear which misleads us and makes us leaving in hope that they really do mean what they said.

If he really is interested, he would make time to call me or make time to spend as much time with me. Right? And nothing will stop him from being with me despite the baggages that I carry in my heart.

That's why everytime we see each other, I cherish every second. Yet, everytime we're together, I hold back a lot of what I really feel. Because I know what tomorrow will be like.

So, it's plain and simple. No follow through, then it's just friends. Nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home